- Primary care
- Mental health
- 1-800-924-8387, ext. 36350
Veterans new to VA North Texas Health Care System need a copy of their DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) for enrollment. You can obtain a copy from the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Telephone: 972-801-4200
- If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to obtain needed medical care.
- Online: MyHealtheVet www.myhealth.va.gov
- Automated Telephone Line: 214-742-8387 or toll free 1-800-849-3597, press 1, option 2
- Mail: Mail in your refill form that is included with your medications.
- NOTE: VA provides medications prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
- If you have medical concerns after hours and cannot wait until your next appointment, call the TeleNurse, 1-888-252-9970. A trained professional is available 24/7 to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
- If you or a loved one finds themselves in crisis, call the VA Suicide Prevention Hotline (available 24/7), 1-800-273-8255.
No Minimum Discharge