(The follwoing information was copied from https://www.texasvalley.va.gov/locations/directions.asp on August 31, 2018)
Parking is available free of charge at the multi-level parking garage adjacent to the facility.
Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
First Friday of every month, 8:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m.and 3-4:30 p.m
- Three level center providing Specialty outpatient care & surgical services for Veterans in the Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System area.
- First Floor: Patient Resource Center (Centro de Rescursos), Medical Administration (Administration Medica), MyHealtheVet, Prosthetics/Amputee Clinic (Protesis)
- Second floor: Cardiology (Cardiologia), ENT, Eye Clinic (Clinica de ojos), Gastroenterology (GI - Gastroenterologia), Lab (Laboratorio), Behavioral Health (Salud mental), Orthopedics (Ortoedicos), Physical Medicine & Rehab (Terapia fisica y rehabilitacion), Podiatry (Podologia), Pulmonary (Pulmonar), Rheumatology (Reumatologia), Urology (Urologia), GU Clinic, Infectious Disease (las enfermedades infecciosas), General Surgery (cirugia general), Home Health (includes CCHT, Community Nursing Home, and other Home Health programs), Anesthesia (anestesia), and Dermatology (dermatologia).
- In July 2012, ambulatory surgery procedures began at the HCC.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. Visit the Pharmacy page for details on requesting prescription refills.
- Open Access Scheduling System with the goal to schedule appointments within five to seven days of request.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified specialty care providers.
- Chief of Medicine: Dr. Jorge Ortegon
- Administrative Officer for Medicine: Gwen Beeley
- Assistant Chief for Nursing Services: Rolando Ramos
- Operations Administrator: Luis Partida
- Secretary: Vacant