Transfer your Veterinary license to Texas

Follow regular application proceedures outlined for each license type here:
Application includes military eligibility questions, and documentation requirements as listed below:

Military Personnel Must Furnish:

DD 214 (if discharged from the Armed Forces) for each period of service. Need copy of entire form showing “Type of Separation” (discharged) and “Character of Service” (honorable, dishonorable, etc.).

Current members

  • Current members must furnish your current military orders and a copy of your military ID. OR
  • Current military orders and military ID if applying as an active military member OR
  • Spouse’s current military orders and military ID if applying as a military spouse.
Programs for Family Members: 
VA Disability Rating Requirement: 
Discharges Allowed: