My Health My Resources (MHMR) Tarrant is a provider of quality mental health and intellectual and developmental disability services in Tarrant County. MHMR offers many services for veterans who need help. Operation Open Door is one of the programs. Operation Open Door will provide free, readily available, and confidential clinical counseling to veterans and their families. Client transportation is available for those who need it to attend counseling services.
Emergency Mental Health, Substance Use Disorder and Disability Services Information, Referrals:
24 hours a day, 365 days a year Call 817-335-3022 or 1-800-866-2465 Or Text Us (817) 335-3022
No cost counseling services:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Family counseling
- Led by mental health professionals, who are veterans or family member of a veteran
- Male or female counselor available
- Be seen within one week
- Live in Tarrant County
- Must be either a veteran or a dependent family member of a veteran to include: Spouse, Child
- Veteran status will be confirmed through DD-214 paperwork or other documentation
- No referral from the VA required.
- No insurance required.
All services confidential and you can choose which location works best.
Counseling services are provided by mental health professionals, who are veterans or those in a relationship with a veteran.