For Job Seekers
- Connect with one-on-one assistance in the nearly 2,400 American Job Centers located conveniently in communities around the country;
- Explore Veterans' Job Bank/National Labor Exchange online job listings;
- Search career paths by industry, by similarity to military careers, or by keyword;
- Locate approved local training programs, colleges and universities;
- Access resources from Federal partners to connect with industry career programs in sectors including agriculture, transportation, energy/utilities, homeland security, and employment in the federal government;
- Learn how to start a business.
- Connect with regional employer outreach specialists in VETS to access local resources for meeting your unique hiring needs;
- Post position descriptions and openings in the Veterans' Job Bank/National Labor Exchange database;
- Access the free veteran hiring toolkit, "America's Heroes at Work," and other resources for employers.
As we continue to grow VETERANS.GOV and its content, VETS invites other federal and state partners to list their training and employment resources on VETERANS.GOV. If you are interested in partnering with VETERANS.GOV, please contact the Outreach Team at VETS-OUTREACH@dol.gov.