With a new optometry clinic, the Tyler VA?Specialty Care Clinic?provides?mental health, homeless services, diabetic counseling, and expanded telehealth services to Veterans?living in?Smith, Camp, Henderson, Van Zandt, Rains, and Wood Counties.
- Mental Health
- Homeless Services
- Specialty Care and?Consults
- Diabetic Counseling
- Blood Draw
- Social Work
- 1-800-924-8387, ext. 36350
Veterans new to VA North Texas Health Care System?need?a copy of their DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) for enrollment. Obtain a copy from?the?National Archives and Records Administration.?
- Telephone: 903-590-3050?or toll free 1-855-375-6930
- If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment,?call?to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to obtain needed medical care.
- Automated Telephone Line: ?214-742-8387 or toll free 1-800-849-3597, press 1, option 2
- Mail:??Mail in your?refill form that is included with your medications.
- NOTE: VA?provides medications prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
If you have medical concerns after hours and cannot wait until your next appointment, call the TeleNurse, 1-888-252-9970. A trained professional is available 24/7 to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
If you or a loved one finds themselves in crisis, call the VA Suicide Prevention Hotline?(available 24/7), 1-800-273-8255.