Fort Worth VA Outpatient Clinic features a GI endoscopy suite, outpatient recovery rooms and imaging for MRI, CT and mammograms.
Its primary service area consists of 16 North Texas counties from Fort Worth going west, with the majority of Veterans served residing in Hood, Johnson, Parker, and Tarrant Counties.
- Primary care
- Routine physical examination
- Laboratory testing
- Laboratory Schedule: Mon., Wed., Thu., Fri.: 7 am - 4 pm; Tue.: 7 am - 5 pm; Sat.: 7 - 11 am (by appointment only)
- Preventive health maintenance
- Specialty care and consults
- GI/Endoscopy Services
- Telephone: 800-443-9672 or 817-730-0000
- Walk-ins are accommodated in as timely manner as possible.
- If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to obtain needed medical care.
- Online: MyHealtheVet www.myhealth.va.gov
- Automated Telephone Line: 214-742-8387 or toll free 1-800-849-3597, press 1, option 2
- Mail: Mail in your refill form that is included with your medications.
- NOTE: VA provides medications prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.