Clinic Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Primary care services for veterans
- Behavioral Health services including individual, and group counseling
- Women's Health
- Tele-Health Services
- Handicapped Accessible
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Michael E. DeBakey VA Hospital
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet
- Audiology Services
- General Diagnostic Radiology
- Retinal Imaging
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available
How to Make Appointments
Call the Network Telecare and Appointment Center at 713-794-8985 or toll free 1-800-639-5137
Accepts walk-ins, but cannot guarantee how long your wait might be. Contact the Telecare Appointment Center to schedule an appointment and avoid long wait times. If you cannot keep your appointment, Network Telecare and Appointment Center and choose Option 3 to reschedule or cancel. Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
Provides flu shots. Notify your Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) if you are interested. For more information about influenza and the flu vaccine, contact the Preventive Medicine Program at the Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center at 713-794-8768 or visit the CDC website athttp://www.cdc.gov/flu.
The Conroe VA Outpatient Clinic does not dispense medication - all prescriptions will be mailed to you. Prescriptions can be refilled by three different ways:
- Logon to www.myhealth.va.gov via My Health-E Vet
- Contact the automated telephone refill line 713-794-7648 or Toll Free 1-800-454-1062
- Mail in the refill form (this paperwork arrives with medications in the mail).
VA will not fill or rewrite prescriptions prescribed by your private physician. The VA will provide medications that are prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.
Emergency Situations/Urgent Care
The Conroe VA Outpatient Clinic is not equipped to handle life-threatening emergencies. If you have a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911. To contact the VA Suicide Prevention Hotline 24-hours a day, seven days a week, please call 1-800-273-8255.
If you have medical problems after hours and cannot wait until your next appointment, you can speak with professionally trained registered nurses at the Network Telecare and Appointment Center to help answer your non-emergency, health care questions 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Dial (713) 794-8985 or toll-free 1 (800) 639-5137.