Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso is part of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Our dedicated team of health care professionals and staff strive to provide patients with high-quality, safe health care services. Our health centers are located in central, northeast and west El Paso.
Receiving care in a medical school setting is unique in that attending physicians treating patients are also teachers. They must remain up to date on new treatments and diagnostics, not only to care for patients, but also to pass on that knowledge to resident physicians, physicians studying in fellowship and medical students.
Patients may be seen individually by a faculty member, attending physician, or in conjunction with resident physicians or students. Resident physicians are always accompanied and supervised by attending physicians.
Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso strives to be a nationally recognized medical practice in quality patient care, satisfaction and value.
Services provided at this location:
|El Paso Breast Care Center||(915) 215-6040|
|Internal Medicine||(915) 215-5200|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||(915) 215-5000|
We want your time with us to be a positive experience. To ensure your visit runs as smoothly as possible, we've outlined the following things you'll need to bring with you and remember to do for your appointment.
- 1. What is registration?
Answer: Reporting to Central Registration staff prior to each visit ensures that your demographic and insurance information for each appointment is complete and accurate.
- Where do I go to register?
Answer: Where you go to register depends on where your appointment is:
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- El Paso Psychiatric Center
- Family Medicine Center at Kenworthy
- Pediatric Central
- Texas Tech Physicians at Hague
- Texas Tech Medical Center-A100
If you are unsure where to register, please call 215-4440.
- Will I have to sign any forms?
Answer: Yes. On each visit you will be asked to sign a form that allows us to release information to your insurance company, consent for treatment form, and notice of Privacy Practices.
- Who needs to pre-register?
Answer: Patients who complete pre-registration by telephone will need to go to the Central Registration office to finalize your registration and complete all signatures.
- How soon do I need to pre-register before my appointment?
Answer: Pre-registration by telephone needs to be completed at least 3 days before your appointment. Pre-registrations submitted fewer than 3 days before your appointment may not be processed in time.
- How will I know if my online pre-registration from has been received?
Answer: You will receive an email confirmation that your pre-registration form has been received.
- Driver's license or other official form of identification.
- Your (or your dependent's) insurance card/Medicaid or Medicare card.
- Completed forms required by Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso (see below for forms).
- Referring physician information and forms, if applicable.
- All Medications you are currently taking or that have been prescribed to you.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to check in and fill out any necessary paperwork.
- Give accompanying family members or friends visitor information for the area, if needed.
- Complete (and bring with you) the forms required by your clinic.
For all Texas Tech Physicians patients