The mission of Texas Christian University is to educate individuals to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in the global community.
TCU Veteran Programs:
- Montgomery GI Bill Chapter 30
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Chapter 35
- Vocational Rehabilitation for Veterans Chapter 31
- Post 911 Chapter 33
- Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve Chapter 1606
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program Chapter 1607
- Veterans Services Task Force http://www.veteransservices.tcu.edu
TCU is not eligible for participation in the Hinson-Hazelwood Act since it is not a public institution.
Steps for veterans at TCU:
- Apply to TCU through Admissions Office
- Bring your DD 214 form to the Veterans Affairs Officer in Sadler room 1006
- Complete Application for VA Educational Benefits or Application for Change of Program or Place Benefits Complete information forms in Veterans Affairs office at TCU