Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Family Endeavors, Inc., provides quality, accessible, and comprehensive mental health care to Post 9/11 Veterans and their families regardless of ability to pay. Services are available to Post 9/11 Veterans, including the National Guard and Reserves, regardless of role or discharge status.
The Military Family Clinic uses evidenced-based practices with a holistic approach to improving the quality of life for our Veterans and their families. Services are provided by trained and credentialed staff. Veterans and their family members are able to receive services individually and as a family unit at the same place with the same treatment team. The Military Family Clinic will also help connect Veteran families to additional future supports, e.g., housing programs, as necessary.
Our Services Include:
- Counseling for individuals, groups, couples, children and families
- Medication Management
- Case management; connections to local resources
- Life Skills and Wellness Groups
- Specialty Workshops
- Telehealth – online video counseling sessions from the comfort of your home or office
All post-9/11 Veterans and their family members. The Clinic seeks to complement care provided by the Veterans Administration (VA), and to provide support for three specific under-served groups:
- Veterans who do not receive mental health care in the VA system, whether for reasons of limited accessibility or other factors (including personal preference);
- Veterans who are ineligible for care in the VA system (e.g., due to discharge status, conditions that are not service-connected); and
- Family members of Veterans, Reservists, National Guard and Active Duty service members, regardless of dependent status. Family members include parents, siblings, spouses/significant others, children and others.