Operation Once in a Lifetime's mission is to make the dreams of U.S. Soldiers and their families come true by providing free financial and morale support to U.S Service members, their families and veterans regardless of rank, deployment, physical condition, or branch or service. You serve, you qualify.
Our services include:
- Operation Once in a Lifetime: Provides once in a lifetime experiences for our Active Duty Service Members, Veterans and their families with the special once in a lifetime experiences that they would never otherwise get to have. We hope to make the wishes of our troops come true.
- Operation Welcome Home: Provides soldiers returning home from a deployment with some basic essentials such as pillows, sheets, blankets, towels, toiletries and more.
- Operation Reconnect: Provides computers to military families, providing them the means to stay in touch across the miles.
- Operation Care Packages: Provides soldiers with packages while on deployment. These packages can include things that can bring the comfort of home to the troops.
- Operation Back To School: Helps with school related expenses for children of a deployed parent. We can help with items such as supplies, backpacks, athletics, and other school programs.
- Operation Baby Shower: Assist with the makings of the almost perfect baby shower for a Service Member and/or their spouse.
- Operation Fly A Soldier Home: Helps Service Members fly home if they are unable to pay for a flight back from overseas.
- Soldier Outdoor Initiative: This program combines everything outdoors such as hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and more for veterans, especially our Severely Combat Wounded Veterans.
- Operation Forgotten Veterans: Assisting with the needs of our homeless vets, from the day to day needs of toiletries and snacks to the larger needs such as temporary housing, clothing and furniture.
- Operation Full Support: Assists with rent, utilities, food, clothing, dental care and more.
- Toys For Troops: Provides toys for military families during the holiday seasons.
We have amazing people on our side, assisting us as we assist our service men and women and their families. No donation is too small. Donate what you can, when you can. All items can be used - gently used furniture and clothing, new items, airline miles, event tickets - you name it, we can put it to use.