Meals on Wheels Central Texas delivers hot, nutritious meals to the elderly, disabled, and homebound in the Greater Austin area. Aside from our signature meal-delivery program, Meals on Wheels Central Texas offers additional "And More" services.
- Meals on Wheels »Volunteers deliver meals to homebound clients
- Second Meals »Additional meals delivered to clients who are most nutritionally at-risk
- PALS »Volunteers transport clients’ pets for vet visits or deliver pet food monthly.
- Home Repair »For clients whose homes face serious structural issues related to health & safety
- Meals for Kids »Nutritious evening meals provided to low-income children
- Mike's Place »Volunteers help clients with Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of dementia
- Country Wheels »Seven frozen meals delivered once a week to clients living in rural areas
- HOPE »Volunteers deliver an extra bag of groceries once a month
- Congregate Meals »A place for active seniors to gather for games, physical activity, conversation and lunchtime meals
- Handy Wheels »Volunteers help clients with minor home repairs that are safety-related.
- Groceries to Go »Volunteers grocery shop twice a month for clients
Era of Service:
No Minimum Discharge