Headstrong was founded in 2012 through our partnership with Weill Cornell Medicine, one of the nation’s leading mental health care centers to offer free, and confidential treatment for post-9/11 combat veterans.
We have developed an evidence-based, cost-free, stigma-free, and frictionless mental health treatment program for post-9/11 combat veterans that works.
By eliminating the “brick and mortar” facilities, we have put funding directly into the care of the veterans. Today we have helped over 250 veterans overcome the hidden wounds of war.
How We’re Different:
- Confidential – No paperwork
- You are contacted within 48h hours
- We have partnerships with world class clinicians in your city
- Craft individual treatment program with your clinician
- Working to fix the symptoms – No generic diagnosis
- We believe in mental fitness
- No cap on number of sessions
- Cost-free health care treatment