City/County Transportation (CCT) provides a commuter bus route into downtown Fort Worth and demand-response curb-to-curb public transportation throughout Johnson County. To increase efficiency and maximize capacity we strive to pick as many customers up as possible before dropping passengers off at their destination, we are NOT a taxi service. All origin and destination locations must be located within Johnson County, with the exception of Huguley Hospital and the entire city limits of Burleson.
- Travel within the same city limits $3.00 one-way.
- Travel outside the city limits or between cities is $3.00 for every 5 miles. Please contact the dispatch office for an exact fare. (Maximum fare for a one-way trip is $15.00
- Children under the age of 5 will ride at no charge when accompanied by an adult. Children are required to wear their seat belts at all times.
Fares must be paid with cash, check, money order, or with a pass when boarding. Please make checks/money orders payable to the City of Cleburne.
- Passes may be purchased from the driver or at the CCT office.
- Regular/reduced passes are punch passes that contain 20-$3.00 punches.
- Regular Pass ($60 value)- $55.00
- Reduced Pass ($60 value) - $30.00
To be eligible for a reduced pass a passenger must be 60 years of age or older, disabled or a child under the age of 18. If a passenger is disabled, he/she must submit a doctor's note to the office stating he/she has a disability that prevents them from driving.
Passes are non-transferable and will only be refunded if the passenger moves out of the county or if the passenger is physically unable to use CCT services. Lost or stolen passes will not be replaced.
When calling to schedule a ride, please have the following information ready:
- The time you are due at your destination and the time you would like to return.
- Destination address and description
- If you use a mobility device, and/or if an aide or guest will be accompanying you
- If you are a new client, some additional information will be needed, such as your date of birth, home address, and telephone number.
Standing reservations are for passengers who ride to or from a certain destination at a set time every week. Standing reservations will not exceed 50% of all trips provided during each specific time interval of the day. Please contact the office to inquire about standing reservation availability. If needed a waiting list may be established to keep track of interested parties.
CCT does provide transportation to children going to/from school; however CCT will only provide transportation to those students who are not eligible to ride the school bus. Children will be given a specific pick up time and will need to be waiting at their front door at their specified pick up time. In order to insure the children make it to school on time, CCT will not have the ability to wait more than one minute for a child. After three no-shows the child will be taken off of the schedule and will not be placed back on the schedule until his/her no-shows have been paid for in the office.
Trip requests may be made up to seven working days in advance and are taken Monday-Friday 7 am-6 pm. If space is available, same day trip requests will be accepted. Please call 817-641-1800 or 866-913-1800 to schedule a ride. All openings are filled on a first call-first serve basis.