Catholic Charities provides veterans and their families with the highest quality of services to help overcome life challenges. We are honored to serve as a shield at home to our nation’s heroes. Our Veteran Services are available to all persons in our 25-county area spanning Waco to San Marcos, Mason to Bryan/College Station. Please see below for list of counties.
St. Michael’s Veteran Services provides veterans and their families the tools they need to overcome life challenges after military service through the following services:
- Case management
- Short-Term Financial Assistance (contact us for further details)
- Rent/Mortgage Assistance
- Utility Assistance (water, gas, and electric)
- Car Repair/Payment Assistance
- Referrals for additional support
- We will serve Texas veterans of any era, including those with National Guard, Reservist or Active Duty statuses, Veterans, Families, and Surviving Spouses.
- Must be a resident within our 25-county service region: Bastrop, Bell, Blanco, Brazos, Burleson, Burnet, Caldwell, Coryell, Falls, Fayette, Hamilton, Hays, Lampasas, Lee, Limestone, Llano, Mason, McLennan, Milam, Mills, Robertson, San Saba, Travis, Washington, or Williamson.
- Monthly Gross Income must be within the 200% Federal Poverty Level Guidelines
- Must have served 90 days in the Military (National Guard, Reserves, and/or Active Duty)
How to Apply
Call to schedule an appointment at 979-822-9340 or email Mary-Saladino@ccctx.org
What to Expect
Our staff (many who are veterans themselves) will meet with you, listen to your challenges, and begin developing a service plan to help you and your family achieve your life goals. All services are tailored to meet the individual needs of the veteran and their family members.