This 3rd shift position is to provide support to the Quality Assurance Department for customer order verification, in compliance with Aviall procedures, Regulatory requirements (FAA, CAA, etc.) and customer requirements. (9pm - 6am)
Primary role will be scanning parts nightly
Process picks into the QA department for inspection by QA Inspectors.
Complete part verifications compliant to Aviall requirements.
Work in other QA areas as directed by QA Leadership
Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct if necessary
Complete verification compliant to Customer flow down requirements.
Enter information in SAP and scan material in and out of QA
- 3rd shift position 9:00pm - 6:00am Monday - Friday
-- first 2 weeks will be on-the-job training on 1st shift 8am - 5pm, then move back to 3rd shift
1 years of Quality experience: specifically Distribution and/or Aviation experience
- Experience with inspecting parts
- Experience in an ISO environment
- Basic SAP knowledge - Must Have
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic PC Skills
- Light typing and data entry skills
- Detail oriented a must
- Aviation background a must
- Experience is a distribution setting
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Steel toed or composite toed shoes if driving a forklift
- Able to lift 35 lbs. consistently throughout a shift