- The Program Manager will coordinate, manage & execute key, strategic programs/projects within the organization spanning multiple disciplines and functions, act as a program management subject matter expert (SME).
- Responsible of providing direction, prioritization and structure to an IPT (Integrated Program Team) to enable efficient implementation and execution of the enterprise Gate Process and new initiatives.
- Coordinates with Program Sponsors/Champions to enable the implementation of company solutions, technical strategies, goals and objectives. Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers and partners. Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Manages the Gating process end to end and facilitates the coordination across multiple organizations within the company.
- Collaborate with the teams to drive cross team processes and metrics to ensure timely delivery and quality products.
- Guides and helps the organizations technical teams understand and establish baselines, leads the overall change management processes that drive technical decisions through the integrated schedules, and help to establish and measure the Program Management Best Practices (PMBP).
- Lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts to develop optimal solutions.
- Oversee and ensure that integration efforts are performed as necessary to meet the organizations commitments to our customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of leading and coordinating medium to large complex projects
- Proven ability to gather and prioritize roadmap items in a dynamic environment
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel and Project
Experienced Program Manager, or IPT lead with a proven track record of driving team and organizational wide initiatives such as an Enterprise Gate Process in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced, high pressure environment. Excellent organization skills and a track record of meeting commitments.
- Ability to take initiatives and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent internal & external communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies