Join Integral Care for a Virtual Mental Health First Aid Training
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) a combination of a 2 hour self-paced online pre-work and a 6 hour face-to-face workshop held via Zoom that gives people the tools they need to help someone who might be developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. MHFA can save a life, just like
CPR can help save someone who is having a heart attack.
Take a class. Save a life. Strengthen your community.
What will you learn in MHFA?
• Warning signs, symptoms and risk factors of mental illness
• Information on cultural considerations, trauma, recovery, mental wellness, and self-care
• A 5-step action plan to help someone in crisis or showing signs of mental illness
• Professional and self-help resources
• Added information aimed at best supporting the military community
($25 participant fee for people outside of Travis County)
Training Date: Tuesday, June 22nd from 9AM to 3:30 PM
Deadline to Register: Thursday, June 10th