Contact Form

Hello! TexVet is an information and referral service. We don't provide services (like Hazlewood Act benefits or Property Tax Exemptions) directly, but we know the right people to contact for a wide range of topics and concerns. Please fill out the fields below and we'll do our best to help you out!


For help with VA claims, save yourself some time and contact your local County Veteran Service Officer.

For Hazlewood Act help, save yourself some time and contact the Texas Veterans Commission's Education Office at (877) 898-3833.

For property tax exemption help, see our reference page and contact your local appraisal district.

Please pick a general reason for why you're contacting us. This'll help us help you faster.
Are you a Veteran, active duty service member, or the family member (spouse, dependent, etc.) of either one (SMVF)? If so, we're a great resource to help you out. If not, please consider contacting a different resource. We're specialized in referrals to resources for SMVF. If you're not a SMVF (or if your request is not related to helping/serving SMVF)), we won't be able to help you very efficiently or effectively and will likely end up referring you to 211 or another general aid resource.
Do you dislike spam? So do we. The following question helps us confirm that you're a person and not an automated "spam robot."
7 + 1 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.

Mailing Address

3950 North A.W. Grimes Blvd, 2nd Floor
Round Rock, TX 78665

Click here to see us on a map.


Media Inquiries

Note: If you are not a member of the press with a media or press-related inquiry, please refrain from contacting Ms. Shive.
Please contact TexVet through one of the options listed above.

Holly Shive